T-36: Cheater

March 2, 2013

I don’t have much original in mind tonight, as I spent my creativity on my regular Sunday guest post over at Lady or Not… Here I Come. But I hope you will come over and read it, and I won’t cheat again like this tomorrow: Of Orgasms and Brussel Sprouts.

1. March 2, 2013 11:56 pm

It is worth the time to read. You did great. :)

2. March 3, 2013 7:32 am

For some reason, I am unable to comment via phone, on Lady or Not, so I will respond here, by saying, well-played! Yes, I like to mix it up in the bedroom sometimes, but I also like to go with what works so I can either get some sleep, or get up & start my day. Colors?? Are you kidding me?? If I am cussing & moaning, a guy will definitely know he s hded in the right direction, so he sure as hell better not stop & switch it up!!

• March 3, 2013 10:11 am

I wonder what the phone issue is. It is supposed to be phone compatible.

• March 4, 2013 7:19 pm

LOL yes, the color thing did crack me up. If you really have to be paying that much attention to know, I can’t imagine it’s so great in the first place.

3. March 3, 2013 2:03 pm

Hilarious. Glad I went over to have a look.

• March 4, 2013 7:20 pm

Ah, thank you :) I like your blog too, I need to spend some more time over there. Depression, alcoholism, not happy-feel-good stuff, but definitely issue I’m familiar with.

4. March 3, 2013 11:29 pm

So today your blog is brussels sprouts and Lady or Not is steak? Usually, your posts are more tasty. :)

5. March 4, 2013 12:44 am

I am wondering how I can fake a brussel sprout.